Thursday, April 6, 2017

The End Is Near

My last two posts will be the uploading of my final project and my CCR (coming very soon!) All that I have left to do is make some minor tweaks to my images before putting my whole magazine together and uploading it. Some of the changes that I am currently working on are:
  • Changing the cover image of the table of contents. I still want to use an image that has an interesting composition (I have a specific picture in mind!) 
  • Shifting the page numbers and/or titles on the table of contents page so they are on the same line (this one is driving me crazy)
  • Still working on finding the perfect image/sequence of images for my two-page spread...I had planned to use a sequence of images that had Tiffany wearing the dress from the table of contents page, but I'd rather not have her repeat outfits throughout my magazine. 
I also want to say that this has probably been the most stressful/rewarding project I have ever done. I changed my mind countless times and, at one point, almost changed my entire project idea halfway through the project....I'm so glad I didn't do that. I'm so close to the end, though! Thank you for sticking with me for so many weeks!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment